Sunday, September 28, 2008

What happens when Dad is gone!



Isaac has been out in Washington State working the last month and so my life at home as been nothing but crazy! I do pretty well at keeping a journal so I thought I would list a couple of things that I have dealt with since He's been gone.




  1. Do you remember the "skip-it"? We inherited one from a family party because Leah had to have it. Well, someone (i won't say any names...SADIE!) forgot to flush the toilet one day and Vince took the "skip-it" and was trying to plunge the toilet. I suppose he saw that it needed to be cleaned and the "skip-it" was the closet thing he found to do the job with!


  2. I was outside weeding and I finally got Kade asleep in the bouncer outside with me. I thought everything was great until Sadie took the hose and started spraying Kade! Needless to say, he woke up and I got no more weeding done!


  3. Leah sprayed her eyes with sunscreen


  4. After my neighbor watched my kids, i thought I would be able to go home and relax while they took a nap. Well, i was wrong! Sadie pooped in the car before we got home! I was SO mad! Not only that, but Vince also spilt lemonade all over my seat, which my seat belt still sticks! So, no I did not get to relax but I had to clean the inside of my car!


  5. Leah and Sadie have found a new toy, their toothbrushes! I find them everywhere and when I ask them why they're playing with toothbrushes they tell me, "We're pretending they're people!"
  6. Lastly, Vince jumps off tramp before I can get to him and does face plant onto grass! Don't worry he was fine!

1 comment:

ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!! Reading your blog makes me tired. I cannot imagine your life at all. I am soo glad my kids are not as close as yours, I think I would pull my hair out, literally!! You must have a lot more patience than the average person. I am totally impressed with your desire to have a young family so close and still be able to be sane...at least you sound sane. I hope you are really???? I miss seeing you Erica, maybe one day we will all see each other again!! Good luck with all the busyness of motherhood. I am soo glad you are blogging it is fun to see what you are up to!! Hey, by the way, I can't make Amber cakes either!! I don't know what is up with her and all her talents anyway?? You are awesome!!