Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Set up!

I was completely set up a couple days ago. Leah comes up to me and starts asking me about Santa. This is how the conversation went. L: Mom, can Santa see us ALL the time? M: Yes, he watches to make sure we are always good. L: Then, did he see us when we went to the store? M: Yes, he saw us there too. L: Then Did he see that I really want the sparkly pony with the wings? M: Yes, i guess he did see that you really wanted it.
Here I thought I was done Christmas shopping and then that happens. I guess I will have to go out on black friday after all!
Today Vince was playing with the chalk board. He brings me the paper towel we have in there for erasing and says, "HOT, HOT". I reply No that's not hot, it's just dirty. He continues to tell me it's hot, and i'm finally like okay whatever! Well I go into the room to watch him and he's tearing it apart, making the dust go everywhere. It looked like smoke. So he turns to me, pointing at the "smoke" and says "Hot, Hot". Now i understand what he means! I just thought that was really cute!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is funny... I think that these kids are smarter than we think.... they know how to get what they want :)