Friday, May 14, 2010

I had to post this picture, because it describes Vince the best! He loves pink and he loves his cars. Saidy decided to help me out, one morning, by dressing her brother. He thought it was SO funny and wanted to stay in the dress for a little bit. He'll probably hate these pictures when he gets older, but a boy just can't go through life with older sisters without being dressed up, right?! P.s. He still loves his pink, flowery "tainty".










I signed Saidy up for gymnastics this year, so she could have something to do while Leah was at school. She LOVED it. And she was pretty good. The last day they had a play day, where siblings could come and just play on the equipment. I brought all of our kids and they all had a blast. I think i'm going to have to sign them all up for it now.

No comments: