Friday, May 14, 2010

Kade's 2nd Birthday

So Kade's birthday started out with a bunch of balloons blown up all over the floors! He loved it! It's starting to be a tradition for us to blow up balloons and have them everywhere when they wake up. They all have a blast, and I'm amazed at how many don't get popped! It turned out to be a pretty fun day. Isaac went to work late so were able to have a little party with him. I made a simple treasure hunt to find his cupcakes and then we opened presents and ate cake. It was really fun! The kids all seemed to enjoy eating the icing off the cupcakes. Kade's favorite present was his 2 toy trucks. He LOVES them. takes them everywhere, even to bed. I can't believe my little boy is growing up. He's no longer a baby, but a little boy! He talks SO well now. Better than Vince ever did. He loves to help Mom out with throwing away garbage or putting dishes in the sink. He's gotten better about putting toothbrushes in the toilet, which makes mom and dad VERY happy. He is a fun and loving boy who I can't get enough of. He is like his Dad, always making everyone laugh and loves the attention from it. I'm glad i have this little bundle of joy in my life!



1 comment:

Atif Ansari said...

Aww So Beautiful Kids...Amazing Article and Thanks for sharing

Relationship Status